The recipe e-book is coming. Remember the book we said we’d create when you helped us reach our stretch goal in our Arctic Kickstarter campaign? Yep, that’s the one!
It’s launching soon but we’re so excited that we couldn’t wait until launch to share some sneak peeks of recipes with you first. Here’s the first one:
Hazelnut Cocoa Mocha
When you want to treat yourself to a specialty coffee drink, there’s nothing better than adding the scrumptious combination of hazelnut and cocoa. This drink is sure to satisfy any chocolate lover.
- 5 oz (150 mL) Arctic Cold Brew
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 5 oz (150 mL) 2% milk
- 1 oz (30 mL) Hazelnut syrup
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Frothing wand (optional)
- In a pot, heat the Arctic cold brew, cocoa powder and hazelnut syrup. Bring the mixture to a simmer for 5 minutes. Make sure the cocoa powder is dissolved.
- Pour the milk into a separate medium sized microwave-safe container. Choose a container that allows the milk to reach the halfway mark. There must be enough space in the container for the milk to be frothed.
- With the frothing wand, froth the milk to your desired amount. If you do not have a frothing wand, simply close the jar and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Microwave the milk for 30 seconds and then for 10 second intervals until the temperature reaches 130 degrees Fahrenheit (54 degrees Celsius)
- Pour the cold brew mixture into a mug, pour in the milk on top, and scoop the milk foam on top to finish.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top as optional garnish.
The recipe book includes amazing drink recipes and thanks to your feedback we thought outside of the cup too! We had a lot of suggestions to include other types of food, cocktail, and even dessert recipes.